About Our Board
As an independent nonprofit organization, Cliff Park High School is governed by a dedicated group of community leaders who put our students’ needs first, provide fiduciary oversight of public funds, and ensure compliance with all policies required by the Ohio Department of Education.
- Rodney Hale, President
- Robert McIntosh, Vice-President
- Nicole Barnes, Secretary
- Fred Shuemake, Director
- Dana Calhoun, Director
- Amy Clay, Director
The Cliff Park High School Board will meet on the dates below. All meetings are held at 6:00 pm at the locations listed below. Notices for re-scheduled meetings or additional meetings will be posted on the school's website and posted at the school.
Board Meeting Locations:
Cliff Park High School: 821 N. Limestone Street, Springfield, OH 45503
Marshall High School: 4720 Roosevelt Blvd., Middletown, OH 45044
- August 20, 2019 (Marshall)
- September 17, 2019 (Cliff Park)
- October 15, 2019 (Marshall)
- November 19, 2019 (Cliff Park)
- December 17, 2019 (TBD)
- February 18, 2020 (Marshall)
- March 17, 2020 (Cliff Park)
- April 21, 2020 (Marshall)
- May 19, 2020 (Cliff Park)
- June 16, 2020 (Marshall)
All meetings are held at 6:00 pm at the location indicated.